Is it just me or do you seriously reflect on the things you implement in your everyday life and realized they’re the same things your mom use to nag you about? LOL
Here are 5 things my mom drilled in me day in and day out or I watched her do as an adolecense that I catch myself doing on the daily…hello routines. If you know me, you know I thrive off of routines…thanks mom!
- Make your bed…every single day. I am here as a witness that coming home to a made bed after a long day really just makes your heart smile!
- Drink water…lots of it…makes your skin pretty.
- Go to church…this wasn’t really an option for me growing up. But best believe I get a call or text every Sunday asking, “Did you go to church today.”
- Pick out your clothes the night before so your morning runs smoothly.
- Send people thank you cards….or gifts. Have you ever just gotten a random thank you gift or card in the mail? No matter how big or small it is, it just makes you light up a little inside to know that person took the time out to think about you!
This blog post isn’t just for my mom but to all the moms’ out there. I can’t imagine how hard your never ending job is but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I hope you all feel loved and celebrated – not just today but everyday. Love you Mom! ❤