Happy Tuesday! Today I have rounded up a list of things I’m currently loving, this has probably been one of the best summers yet, just staying busy and productive, per usual; check out what’s been consuming my time!
- Trello – this app has been a game changer. Hello organization! One of my favorite YouTubers uses this to plan all her content. I have my trello boards broken down into daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly routines I like to keep up with. It’s totally free in the App store so you have nothing to lose by trying it out. I love that it can automatically sync with my iCal so it’s easily accessible.
- Burn Boot Camp – The name probably explains it all but when I say BURN I don’t mean that in a cool way, get it? LOL I mean this place makes you want to run to your car, and yes I’ve thought about it several times. I love that everyday there’s new workouts to try ;and the instructors show you modified versions so if you aren’t there yet you can still get an effective workout in.
- Small Great Things – This book was simply amazing, I’m pretty sure I finished it in like 3 days. How I found the time to do that, who knows. This is a book based on power, racial tensions, and justice. I enjoyed reading this book because it really made me reflect on all the small things that I personally do daily that make up who I am as a person. I mentioned in a previous post linked here about the free eBook borrowing service provided by many local libraries so I was able to rent it through the library.
- Denim Overalls – I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair and I finally found them at Gap and they just happen to be 45% off which is a steal. They are so comfortable and they pair perfectly with any basic tee.
- Terri Savelle Foy Podcasts – I have been super into the law of attraction for the past year. And I just love how Terri mends the law of attraction with the word of God. Her podcasts are usually about 10 minutes so it’s a perfect addition to your morning routine.
It was really hard narrowing my list of things I’m loving at the moment, I’d love to hear if we have any in common!
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18434077/?claim=xf275bzvkdq”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>